to expect when you schedule an appointment
with our Design/Build
- All phone interview
appointments are made between 9:00 am
and 4:00 pm Eastern Time.
- Choose an available date and time on our calendar that
best fits your schedule. Please choose an alternate date as a back up
- You will be sent an e-mail confirming your scheduled
- If we do not connect with you on your scheduled date and
time, we will make two more attempts to contact you. If we do not call
you within fifteen
minutes of our scheduled meeting time please call us at 781-648-5548.
- Our phone meetings generally last between 20 and 30 minutes
so we can get a clear and accurate description of your project. Our
Design/Build Project Coordinator will ask you different questions about
your project. Some questions may be answered ‘TBD’ (to be determined).
- At the end of the phone meeting you and the Design/Build
Project Coordinator will determine if you are ready to invite a residential design/build
professional to your home to review your upcoming project.
- If there are no available residential design/build professionals in your
area participating in our
system you will be notified via e-mail.